Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Just a few suggestions from a new players POV

Klepto

Just a few suggestions from a new players POV Empty Just a few suggestions from a new players POV

Post by Klepto Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Maybe more forum topics/subtopcis like: Media, Guides, Off-Topic, Console Gaming, Other Gaming Ect. And maybe start making server supports or something so new players have someone to go to for help, Also noticing a lack of ingame activity. 6 people on all are afk and that leads to my next suggestion, Loyalty points and an auto booter that logs you out if you've been afk for 25 mins or longer. Also if you read this and need help ingame or if you're having unexplainable lag pm me on forums or find me in-game my name is Klepto.

Kind Regards,

-Klepto
    Calvin
    Calvin
    Owner

Just a few suggestions from a new players POV Empty Re: Just a few suggestions from a new players POV

Post by Calvin Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Great suggestion Klepto! Will be fixing up the forum Smile
    ZeVeN
    ZeVeN

Just a few suggestions from a new players POV Empty Re: Just a few suggestions from a new players POV

Post by ZeVeN Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 am

i will be on to so feel free to pm me to in game name (zeven) and if u look at this u new player join us we have so much fun in this server it is a gambling server so what are u waiting for join us today, and have fun Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:52 pm