Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

staff applying for moderator

ZeVeN
    ZeVeN

staff applying for moderator Empty staff applying for moderator

Post by ZeVeN Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:53 am

hello my name is kimmo i will be a moderator on your wonderfull server i am kindfull, am 20 years old, i am not so good in rs but i keep Learning i 2 week i will know it all Always kindfull respectfull, and u now already i am zeven from sweden Peace my Lovely players, i suck on this to write about myself, but what can i say this is a Lovely server with all my respect to u all What a Face @

Í CaN DoNaTe Always 5$ every monday maybe more sometime Wink

i have good sence of humor and got a bonus son and a Lovely wife, will be admin on this server beacasue i got some bad register from the past i dont gonna say what i have done, but i will be on this server all my freetime
    i am new man working on myself just everyone else do alright if wondering something feel free to pm me bye seeyaa at the games Brothers .:ZeVeN:. 2k16 lol! lol! study study confused confused affraid affraid Basketball Basketball

Last edited by ZeVeN on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Rawbin
    Rawbin

staff applying for moderator Empty Re: staff applying for moderator

Post by Rawbin Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 am

You cannot apply for Administrator rank yet, since you're only Temp-MOD.Temp-MOD means that you are being tested, you aren't permanent moderator yet. But please do donate, that'll help server a lot, and Goodluck on becoming moderator Smile If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:19 pm